Friday, November 9, 2007

Flags that fly me to the moon or drag me down the quicksand

I do like Flags and I trade them often, but why most traders don't? It's my Absolute Traders mentor, Boss B's expertise, while my teachers Danny and Hanson's least traded pattern.

Flags and Pennants are the quickest to trade. It takes about 1 wk - 2 wks to complete or fail. Flags might look like a flag, but sometimes turn into a reversal pattern. Your entries on flags are very important and crucial. If you enter too early and it goes down, you are stuck!

Actual Flag patterns can look very different and odd compared to book descriptions, but they could still be valid ones.

I have been posting flags lately, I am hoping that you will trade cautiously and recognize stops and selling below targets. :)

Flags are not for faint-hearted traders, the risk is greater, but the returns are quick.

Decide for yourself and may take a greater risk.


Ayo ayo!

No comments: